I offer free 20-30 minute Q & A Skype visits as well as a wide variety of in-class and Skype workshops, activities, and talks. I have experience teaching in a wide-range of levels, from elementary school students through to graduate school. All workshops can be tailored to different group sizes, from auditorium audiences to small classroom groups.
Some examples of past workshop titles and talks include:
- Writing from Life
- Diversity in Children’s Literature
- Writing, Revising, & Beyond!
- A Day in the Life of a Writer
- Character & Plot Writing Workshops
If you’re interested in discussing a workshop or visit, please contact me. I am happy to work with you to create material tailored to your students, and can modify material to support curriculum goals, to fit different time-length slots, and to suit both small and large groups.
- Full day visits: $1000 + travel
- Half day visits (2 presentations, up to one hour each): $600 + travel
I offer a set number of donated visits per year. If you are a Title 1 School, or have other extenuating circumstances, please contact me to discuss reduced rates or a donated visit.